Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Royal Family

I feel like I'm back in the seventh grade as I sit here watching the TLC show, "Wild about Prince Harry."  Everyone who knew me back then knew that I was very much enamored with the boys of the royal family.  What's funny is that I thought I was being so discreet with my admiration but clearly everyone around me saw it. Looking back it makes sense as I couldn't buy the multiple magazines about them by myself and yes I bought every one that I came across.  Today, I not so embarrassed about admitting my interest.  I'm far what I would consider "obsessed" with them and was not one of the many who woke up at the absurdly early hour to watch the Royal Wedding though I will admit that I was very much inspired by it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

So yes, right I am quite unabashedly watching this hour long episode about Prince Harry and I will more than like watch the following episode, "Wild about Pippa."  As I'm not one for celebrity crushes and have left behind any fantasies of becoming a real princess back in my adolescent journals I am quite enjoying this episode.  Judge me if you will but I won't care.   I must say, of all the world's celebrities, choosing to follow the royal family here in the States isn't the worst to choose from though I perhaps would feel differently if I actually live in England.   I think my favorite line from this episode was that he became one of the world's most eligible bachelors and that women all over the world now adore him.    I can safely say that I adored him a solid ten years ago, so ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment