Saturday, August 13, 2011

Quick Post

Totally forgot that I needed to write tonight.  I've been out and about most of the day and just spent the last hour working on the invitations.   It's been a good day, don't get me wrong.  The first half of the day was spent hanging out with Jamie.  Recently every time we've hung out it's been with others or in small groups.  These times are great but they normally give us very little time to talk so the two of us really got the chance to talk a bit.  She's one of those people you could spend all day talking to and I love that our her and our friendship.

After Dave and I went out to dinner where we had one of the best Friday's dinners ever.  Across the street there is a Men's Warehouse and a Payless Shoes where Dave goes to order the groomsmen's attire and I went and found some shoes for Maui.  Upon getting home, we immediately got to work creating the invitations.  I was just about ready to settle in, look mindlessly on the internet for a bit, and go to bed when Dave reminded me that I hadn't written yet.

So I was like crap.  Since I was not feeling so well yesterday I didn't get to bed until just after 3am and then randomly woke up at 6am.  With my nose still running and unable to fall back asleep, I got up and watched another hour of t.v. or so before suddenly feeling exhausted again and making my way back to bed.  I did end up sleeping a bit then even waking up late to meet Jamie.  Really, I got issues with this whole sleep thing that I need to address.  I plan to do just that tonight.  I still won't get a full eight hours but hopefully I'll get enough to not want to fall asleep at my desk tomorrow.

Hopefully we'll be just as productive tomorrow.  The wedding is coming toward us very, very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment