Monday, August 29, 2011

It's a post

I feel tired and grumpy tonight but I don't have a specific cause or reason which just makes me irritated.  Feeling all meh and stuff isn't cool when nothings going on.  I'm just in a mood where I don't want to do anything.  I don't want to write this post and I don't want to go to work tomorrow.  Yeah I don't know where the not wanting to go to work tomorrow night is coming from; hopefully, it will go away by tomorrow afternoon.

As an update to last night's post, Katie loved the reading that I sent and doesn't mind reading it at all which makes me so incredibly happy and grateful.  I haven't heard from my sister yet but I will see her Wednesday evening so maybe we can discuss it then.  Also, I think my dad and I chose our father/daughter song which is another thing we can check off the list.  I know I still have a lot that needs to get done but it was kind of nice waking up and not feeling like things were pressing down on me.  I'll have to double check my to do list and figure out what still needs resolution like the bridesmaids gifts.  That's a big one that I need to get working on.

Aside from that, there's not really too much to say that hasn't already been said.  So I think I'm going to let this be it for now and try and relax.  I'm sure my mood will improve eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment