Thursday, August 18, 2011

I've got other things to do

More appointments were made today and for a moment I thought I had gotten most of the bigger stuff out of the way, then I realized I doubled booked myself on certain things and will now have to make a few phone calls tomorrow.  We both actually will have to make some calls but as far as the wedding goes, things are coming along rather smoothly though with my having only three nights a week to arrange things on, it's kind of tight.  Really, I have just got to keep going with it.

It's really late right now and I'd rather not be doing this.  Like always, when I find that I have other stuff to do or actually sit down and do many things, I tend to not want to write here.  For example, right now I want to send out an e-mail to my girls about the bachelorette party and I also need to send Alli and Jamie separate e-mails regarding questions they asked me that I haven't gotten back to them on.  I also want to continue working on one of the bridesmaids' gifts.  There's just a lot that I feel like I should be doing at the moment and it makes writing here not as desirable.  So yeah, I suppose that happens sometimes.  It also doesn't help that it's 2:15 in the morning and I should be going to bed.

With that said, I'm going to give myself the permission to continue working on my other projects and stop writing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment