Wednesday, August 31, 2011

More nothingness

Okay, I'm super duper tired and want to write about as much as I want to run a marathon.  So yeah, I'm not sure what this post will consist of.  I really enjoyed writing during the day versus when I come home at night.  I feel like I can collect my thoughts a bit better and the pressure is off at night when I just want to unwind and zone out.  That's all well and good when have a long day in which to write but on days like today where I slept late (I went to bed super late last night) then ended up running out for a busy day, I didn't really have time to write.  Though the day was busy, it was a good busy.

Dave and I officially created a joint checking account.  Right now that means very little as we will still need to get our checks automatically deposited into it and the bills coming out of it but all in good time.  It's a nice first start.  Budget wise things are still looking okay; we seem to be on track.  We'll see what the rehearsal dinner ends up costing us.  I've been doing a lot with budget workings; I'm probably one of the only ones who get into trying to figure out how to work with less and feel more calm.  I don't know it's strange.

In a totally nonrelated note, I have my arms waxed today.  It was nowhere near as bad as I thought it was.  The pain was far less and the it's kind of cool finally seeing what was underneath all that hair.  They feel super smooth at the moment and I love that feeling.  Clothes feel so different on bare arms.  Now, I just have to wait and see what it's like growing back in.  Why can't this stuff just be permanent.   Last week I had my chin and neck lasered so I'm waiting to see those result.  The upside of the new lasers: far less pain which is awesome.  The downside, results can't be seen immediately.  You shave, they laser, and it looks like you've shaved for a while until it falls out and 20% regrowth supposedly occurs.  Right now, all I see is stumble and it bugs me.  Stumble on the neck and chin on a woman is about as far from attractive as a hyena and no, hyenas are not attractive.

I'd go on about the rest of the day but I'm so done writing.  Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment