Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sickness

Good news and bad news at the same time which is always one of those weird situations.  Good news is that I think I caught whatever it was that Dave had.  Bad news, I think I caught whatever it was that Dave had.  My throat is a bit sore and my nose is super congestion despite taking the Rhinocort that normally helps.  At the moment Dave is pouring me a dose of NyQuil to hopefully make me feel better and help me sleep because I do have to go to work tomorrow.  Yeah, yeah, after giving Dave such a hard time about it, I'm doing the same thing.  I'm a one of those hypocrites that I tend to hate.

The good news is that I'm sick now which will hopefully mean that I'll be better for the wedding and honeymoon.  I think I might kill something if Dave and I end up passing this back and forth to each other.  Hopefully that won't happen though.  I just need to get some rest and try to take it easy.  So I should be up to snuff soon.  Again, I kind of need to be as we're sort of in the final stretch for the planning and stuff.  I got most of the things that I need to get done, done but I need to figure out what still needs completion.  Just maybe not now because I'm sleepy and stuff.

Enough said for tonight.  It's sleepy time for this soon to be bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment