Saturday, September 3, 2011

Good day

Phew!  I'm almost done with purchasing the bridesmaid gifts.  Normally I'm not the best shopper when it comes to gifting but I had so much fun with the themes that I set out for each of them.  Of course, some purchases gave me a couple of issues but I will check those out tomorrow when it's not 2:30 in the morning.  There's also some DIY that I would ideally like to get done but the pressure is off now that the majority of the gifts have been ordered and I feel comfortable with what I have for everyone without them.  Now, it's just a matter of waiting for each of them to come in as they were almost all shopped online.  How sad is it that this is the first time where I've ordered the bulk of my shopping online?  It's only 2011 and I'm just now beginning to understand and use online shopping.  Hopefully it will all go well as it will more than likely determine any other online shopping I'll do in the future.

So yes, I'm really excited about that as I've basically spent all day working on it today (with the exception of the small nap I took earlier).  I'm also super excited that I don't have to wake up at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning.  One of my coworkers needed a last minute switch so she'll be working my schedule and I'll be working hers which makes me feel good for a few reasons.  One, I love that I get to help her out especially since she's helping me out the weekend of the 10th for my bachelorrette party and two, I get to sleep in tomorrow.  Tomorrow will be a working day for me though as I'll probably not wake up until 10am at the earliest and I have to be at work for 4 and won't be home until 11:30 which cuts into my Sunday quite a bit.  It's actually the major reason I chose to work 7am-3pm permanently on Sundays.  I may be tired but I have a solid few hours after work to do stuff.

Overall, I'm really excited about the progress of tonight.  Now, before I go to bed I want to make sure we have all the materials needed for Monday crafting party and play more of that game of Dave's.  Woot Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment