Thursday, September 29, 2011

I need to stop talking and write

My goodness, the rehearsal dinner is over.  Not that I can really say that it was much of a rehearsal but ah well.  At first I was irritated because what we did today could have been easily done on a Friday or Saturday morning/afternoon so really I'm still not quite sure what their issue was but whatever.  Anyway, things seem pretty straightforward so hopefully everything will go relatively smoothly.  It's times like this when I'm really glad to have Katie to help me articulate what it is that I'm looking for if my event coordinator can't seem to understand.  While we were discussing the rehearsal, she was really thrown off that I wanted to do something different than what she normally does.  I didn't think it was that odd and I'm glad Katie was there to help me say what it was that I wanted.

The dinner went really well which was awesome.  It was a lot of fun actually.  Not that I expected it not to be but leading up to today, I was feeling anxious but it went super smoothly.  Our bridal party is amazing.  It makes me really look forward to Saturday.  Instead of expounding on it here, I actually just turned to Dave and discussed it with him for the past hour.  So now it's really late and I should stop writing.  I'm sorry.  There will be more written at a later time.  Now we really need to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment