Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's my party and I write or won't if I want to!

Bachelorette party! Everyone was able to come and I can't even begin to express how happy I am! Had I written just a couple of hours ago this would be a very drunken post but I've sobered up at this point. Who knows how I will talk to cardholders tomorrow because I'm almost positive that I won't have a voice. I don't care though as I was/am determined to have an awesome time. I sent Dave a text not that long ago and I never got a response so i am pretty certain that he is having a good time.

However, as Alli recently quoted earlier,"oh I wish i had written earlier because I don't want to do it now." So yeah, that is quite what I would say and have said many a times here. It also is not the easiest to write while I am also having a conversation. Though we brought games and movies we had such awesome talks that it totally made and is making the night. But yeah my fifteen minutes are totally up so yeah short post. Deal with it. Really everyone who reads this is sitting in this room right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment