Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Short Post

"Hello. I love you. Won't you tell me your name?"  Why is it that every time I want to get something done really quickly this song jumps into my head?  It's strange.  Anyway, yeah today is another one of those days that I really don't want to write and wish I had done it earlier.  Instead I want to watch a movie in bed about a lesbian affair; hey, don't knock it.  It actually has some pretty decent reviews on Netflix.  Not to mention that it's one of the only movies that seem semi interesting that I can watch instantly.  Is it me, or did they completely lessen their selection?  Ah, well such is the way of things once people catch on and companies realize they can make more money by doing less.  Well, I suppose I should get this written now so I can chill.

I got to see Alli today.  Finally!  I feel like I never see her or Beth and I love and miss them a lot.  They just moved in together and I got to see their new place which is incredibly, incredibly nice.  My hope is to hang out there more often after the wedding, even if it is just to watch them sew.  I'm a decent onlooker.  Maybe we can imitate college and I'll play DDR while they work arduously on whatever project at hand.  Both seem to be doing well and are very happy with their choice of living arrangements and I must agree.  I'm excited to see what it will look like when everyone is fully moved in and the place is decorated.  Also, Alli got to take her dress home as it fits her perfectly now that it's not four sizes too big.  Things are really coming together and I'm super excited about it.

Okay, I'm done.  I got through my requisite two paragraphs and I'm ready to watch my movie.  Hmm... now that I'm about to finish this entry, I can help but feel like this entire entry would have been far more entertaining if I wrote song lyrics.  Maybe I'll attempt to do that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment