Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Aah wedding! haha

Okay, well I didn't get as much done today as I would have liked but what can you do.  I got some of the things done that I needed so I guess I should give myself some credit.  Mainly I responded to Katie and Alli as they had some questions.  Unfortunately, my electronic equipment failed me this morning so I didn't get back to them until much later.  I actually wrote Alli back while I was at work which I've never done, ever.  I really hope I don't get fired for it.  I could text her back but I didn't want to leave her hanging either.  Realizing that they couldn't possibly be the only ones with questions, Dave and I sat down and co-wrote a weekend schedule e-mail to everyone in the bridal party.   It took way longer to write than I anticipated possibly because it required us to actually stop think about details of everything as opposed to thinking in general terms.

Gosh, was that really all I did today?  Crap.  Ah well, it wasn't that long ago that I felt like I was missing having a deadline over my head to motivate me to do things.  There is a deadline alright and motivated I am.  Seriously, it's like I'm back in college though with more sleep.  I'm going to bed super late but I'm waking up super late too.  The same can't be said for Dave though.  I just had to turn to him and ask him if now is the best time to clip his fingernails.  Why do we do that? We know it's super late.  We know we're tired.  We know we have to wake up in the morning and yet we will stay up even later to do the most random things.  Things that could totally wait until the next morning.  Strange.  Luckily today was my last day of work.  Tomorrow is Dave's last day but I doubt either of us will actually relax until we're lying on the beach in Maui.

Man, Maui sounds really nice right now.  Just need to get on packing for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment