Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hairlessness

So that game I told you about yesterday?  I am even more in love with it now.  When I got home from work I found myself in a sour mood and sat on the couch bumming while trying to continue to search for bridesmaid gifts.  As Dave went to bed, I still couldn't figure out what was causing my mood and I felt bad that it was affecting Dave as well.  Poor guy kept thinking that he did something wrong but he didn't do anything to encourage that mood.  I'm not sure where it came from at all.  A part of me was ready to go to bed myself even though I wasn't that tired.  That was when I realized that I hadn't written yet and my mood became even worse.  So Dave then asked if I wanted to play that game and I decided, "why not?"  Well, not only did it better my mood somewhat, it also re-energized me.

Still, I'm not really in the mood to write as I'd prefer to keep playing but I can feel myself becoming more and more tired and I know I need to get this out so I can go to bed.  On a completely unrelated note, I totally love my hairless arms.  For the past few days, I've enjoyed feeling their smoothness and softness.  The hair may be growing back but it's not stubbly like my legs get after shaving.  It's causing to contemplate waxing my legs before going to Hawaii as well.  It might be nice to not have to shave constantly while I am there. Also I love the fact that I'm finding that I'm stopping myself from hiding them when I think people might be noticing them.  If I thought someone might be gazing in their direction before I'm put them behind my back or hide them beneath my desk.  I'd think about them when putting on a t-shirt and find myself having to get over whatever insecurity I had but today, it hardly occurred.  It's a good feeling to not always have to see my deepest insecurity.

It really is too bad that it will eventually grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment