Monday, January 2, 2012

Trying

My work let me out early tonight.  It has been super dead for since Christmas and we've been able to maintain the impossible by keeping our Falcon numbers at zero and all the online requests responded to and all the days work completed and QC'd.  That and the call volume is also really low.  As a result for the past couple of nights we've been able to send people home early.  Today, I requested that I could be one of the ones who went home.  Still, to be fair, we put our names in a hat and picked two names.  Luckily I was one of them.

I was really grateful because tomorrow we are supposed to be visited by the owner of the company.  He's going to be there for the next couple of weeks.  I know that there is a very, very good chance that I will be meeting with him tomorrow or Wednesday.  It was good to go home, take a shower, get my clothes ready, and just chill out.  I actually got my clothes ready for the rest of the week.  I'm really trying to become more aware and put more effort in the clothing I wear.  If I'm going to wake up, roll out of bed, and throw something on then I can at least choose what I will throw on before going to bed.  Or a week in advance which is probably better for someone like me.

So we'll see.  I went and bought a couple of pairs of sweater tights at TJ Maxx because I'm always cold.  Always.  It's really become obnoxious.  I hate the fact that no matter where I go, what season it is, it's always too cold inside for me.  I swear, what most people consider a comfortable temperature is approximately 5 degrees colder than the temperature I'm most comfortable at.  I always feel like I have to bundle up and I tend to find layers super uncomfortable.  So I end up in big, bulky, think sweaters, pants, and constantly have warm water nearby to keep my hands warm.

So I'm hoping to get over that.  Maybe somehow figure out a way to trick my mind into making my body feel warmer than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment