Sunday, January 29, 2012

Good days

Laura, Ben, Mom, and I went venue shopping earlier today.  I think they might have found their venue!  I'm super excited for them.  It's a big step if they do decide to go with the one that become the favorite today.  Hopefully, once their decision is finalized, they will have a date set.  Then my sister can take a break so she doesn't drive herself crazy during the middle of tax season.  Finding the venue and choosing the date is one of the hardest pieces of wedding planning.

Unfortunately I couldn't stay very long after lunch as I did have to work this evening.  Work was quiet and I found myself clock watching.  It was one of those days where I left feeling like I did just enough to get by.  I haven't had one of those days in a while so I don't know why I feel guilty about but I do.  Despite that though, I actually had an awesome caller who took down my supervisor's email so he could tell her how much I helped him.  That will totally great if he actually does that.

It's late now and I haven't seen Dave all day so I'm going to cut this short and talk with him before going to bed.  I enjoy good days!

No comments:

Post a Comment