Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Filler

Lots of stuff happened today but I'm not in the mood to go into it.  In fact, I'm waiting for Dave so we can watch the show Shark Tank together so really I'm just writing filler until he gets here.  My post last night turned out not to be so bad so I don't mind it so much.  Really what I need to start doing is begin writing for real.  You know, actually just sit down and compose something.  It doesn't even have to be good; it just needs to be more than what I'm doing now which is, "oh, it's time to scribble something/anything onto paper so I can I call it writing for the day."  Sure, sometimes that works out and ends up being far more insightful than I every planned but it's not serious or real writing.

Okay, so Dabey is here and that is my cue to stop writing so we can snuggle.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment