Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Change

I resigned from my day job today though I doubt that comes as any surprise to any of you considering my recent posts.  Honestly, I thought that I'd feel better but I just feel drained.   The last few days were full of anxiety and today was just overly emotional.  Top it off and my mom told me some news that was unsettling.  My nerves just feel frayed and I just want to zone out.  It hasn't sunk in yet.   For the next couple of days I'm just going to relax.   It doesn't help that I'm PMSing or that I'm exhausted from a very disjointed and uncomfortable sleep.

Dave actually made a big deal about me writing today.  I almost released myself from my daily responsibility.  Actually, I did.  I gave myself permission to not write but he made a stink about it.  Not in a bad way, but in the way that it made me second guess my wanting to just go to bed.  He focused on how much this not writing blip would be something I would definitely regret later and he's totally right.  So one more day of writing achieved.


No comments:

Post a Comment