Monday, January 9, 2012

Something else

So I just written an entire post and have decided that I don't want to post it.  As a result, here I am writing yet another one.  On the good side, I've saved it as a draft so I can refer to it later.  I do wish that I could password protect or lock posts but blogger is meant as a blogging website and not as an online journal like livejournal.  I took today off from my day job and I think I'll be taking tomorrow as well.  I'm struggling with a big decision (which I wrote about earlier) and I think I've figured out how to go about handling it but I'm still fretting.  I need the extra day.  A large part of me is hoping that it will help me in making the decision by not requiring me to do so; however, I know that is unlikely.

Because I don't want to discuss it now, it makes this an extremely difficult post to compose.  It's one of those moments where I just want to be alone with my thoughts.  They are private thoughts and they are all consuming.  I can hardly think of anything else of which to write.  I am putting together a timeline for my 27 Goals to help me get things done.  It's become quite a project.  I go through each goal, break it down, and when I'm done I will have a nice packet to help guide me.  Alright, I'm done writing now.  I've been writing for 45 minutes even if it doesn't show right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment