Sunday, January 22, 2012

Entry from my iPhone

This will be a very quick post for two reasons. The first reason being that I am writing in between sleep. I went to bed super early tonight so I awoke for this sole purpose. The second reason being that I am writing this from my iPhone. For some people writing with their smart phones is just as easy as a computer. My little cousin actually told me how she wrote one of her papers with her phone. I don't even know how she could do that but maybe that's just a reflection of my age. I grew up with a cell phone; however at the time it was so basic that texting wasn't a feature I could enjoy. Now it's like having a computer in the palm of your hand. I must admit that I don't regret surrendering to the smartphone technology. For years I resisted and only bought one because the non smartphone devices leave a lot to be desired as far as basic design goes. Anyway, watching Jamie with her iphone while in Paris solidified my decision. And just over a year later I bought one of my own. Dave even convinced me to get the new one with Siri and I'm glad I did as I use her all the time now.

Guess what? That's going to be it for the night. Yay for lowering my selfimposed writing requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment