Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blegh titles

It's only 10pm but I'm already exhausted.  I tried to maneuver by many, many books into a couple of bookshelves but can't seem to fit them all.  I'm going to have to go through more of them and determine if I actually want to keep them all.  There are some that I know I won't reread or recommend to friends.  Really, why else would I keep a book otherwise?  So, I may be donating more books to the local library or nearby used bookstore.  However, I'm content to just leave them lying on the floor right now.  Overall though, I am happy with things as they are at the moment.  I'm just really tired and don't want to do much more than play on my laptop right now.

In other good news, Katie and I got together earlier today.  We went out for a mid-afternoon lunch and just sat and chatted for a while.  It was really nice to see her and just talk with her about many different things.  I don't get to see her or any of my friends often enough.  I had so much more to say but they've escaped from my brain at the moment.  I'm going to go chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment