Friday, January 6, 2012

bleck

I got stuck at work super late tonight and didn't end up leaving until almost midnight.  Last night I went to bed immediately after typing my post at about 8pm and slept through the whole night.  I woke up with a massive headache and called in for the morning.  I continued to sleep as I just felt so exhausted.  When I woke up I felt better and I went to work.  While at my night job my headache began to creep back.  By the time I left, I felt miserable.  I still feel miserable.  I truly hope I am not getting sick.  Everyone at my night job is sick.  Brittany called in, two of my other coworkers' children are sick, and I just really don't want to become another sick person.

Alright, you know what? I'm totally breaking my 2 paragraph rule.  I don't want write anymore and none of you need to deal with my ramblings.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment