Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My husband

I love my husband.  The other night, as I was falling asleep I thought, "you know, so many girls long for the love they read about in novels.  I've found a love that's so much more than anything I've read."  I'm so incredibly lucky.  Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve finding such an incredible man.  When I came home tonight, I found myself wishing that he wouldn't go to work tomorrow.  Of course, I know he must but I just want him all for myself.  I want us to be together all day, everyday.  It's strange.  These kinds of feelings are supposed to subside after 4 years.  Sure, we've only been married a few months but we've been together for quite a while.  How incredible that I still feel this way.  

I do just want to hole up with him for a while.  It's strange because I've never really felt this way before.  It's like I want to go away again and just have him all to myself again.  I love our friends and family but I want just him all day and all night.  I don't want to let him go.  I don't want him to leave me.  It seems very clingy but I don't ever care.  Really, in the end, it isn't clingy at all.  Wanting him with me all the time is just that, a want.  I don't need him; I just want him.  He makes me happy when he's with me.  I feel like I can do more than I dreamed.   I just love him so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment