Friday, January 13, 2012

Productive

Almost forgot to write again tonight.  Totally glad that I had the night off even if Dave and I spent a good portion of it cleaning the apartment.  Originally we were going to go to IKEA to get some more items but dinner and getting Dave's new skates sharpened took longer than expected.  So instead we came home and Dave hung up the wine rack, the coat rack, and the magazine rack that have been sitting around forever.  He also took down our Christmas tree (yes, we still hadn't done that) and removed the closet doors so I can have my closet office.  We had no idea just how big they were but luckily they fit wonderfully in our storage space.  I did the laundry and cleaned the kitchen.  By clean the kitchen, I mean that I washed the dishes and scrubbed the counters and the walls.  When I clean, I kind of go a bit overboard  I still need to wash the floors, organize the cabinets, and the refrigerator.  Instead I'm now working on putting away the Christmas decorations before eventually going to bed.

Tomorrow, we have a very busy day planned but I'm looking forward to it.  Unfortunately, Dave does have to work tomorrow morning but we're both hoping that it doesn't last very long.  I'm actually going back to Framingham State to show the campus to my younger cousin.  He is interested in attending there next fall so I'm going to meet him, show him around and tell him about the school, and maybe take him out to lunch.  He totally turned into a really cool guy and it's awesome that he's excited to meet me.  Once Dave gets out of work we are planning on going skating at the DCU Center who is having free public skating which I'm super, super excited about.   Thom and his new girlfriend were going to join us but because they are unable to rent skates, they are just going to meet us after to go out to dinner.  Our hope is that we'll be home by 8 or 9pm so that we can watch the Patriots game tomorrow night as it's kind of a big game.  Being so close to Alli's new place makes the fact that I won't be seeing her my biggest regret.  How did I not do something to try and make plans?  Probably because until yesterday I was doing a really decent job of being a hermit.

So yeah, I'm excited about tomorrow.  I feel like I should go to bed but I'm not tired yet.  I will be tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment