Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good Decisions

Good day today.  My first guilt-free weekday off in a while and it was very nice.  I slept in, mindlessly perused the internet, caught up on my crime shows, had an almost 2 hour phone conversation with Katie, talked with Jamie for a bit when she came over after work, and then had a relaxing night with Dave.  Best of all is that I have tomorrow off too and Saturday!  I'm already feeling so much better than yesterday.  What I didn't realize is that by all of this work, I was feeling incredibly out of touch with loved ones.

It was really wonderful to talk with Katie about life and other things.  I missed my friends.  I missed having time out for me.  I'm glad that seeing Dave tonight wasn't competing with exhaustion.  This was a very good decision.  It's also going to allow me to really focus on the goals I have.  Hopefully I'll do more writing and whatnot.  I want to get this apartment done.  It's way overdue and I'm annoyed by living with the clutter and junk.  This weekend is a long one and I think we can do a pretty decent job of getting things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment