Monday, January 30, 2012

Rushing my post before bed

We got cute little bedside table lamps as a wedding gift and I love them.  You touch them to turn them on or off and they have the different settings of light.  Right now, I'm typing this post in bed with my lamp on the lowest setting.  I was putting Dave to bed and when I was laying down with him realized that I may want to go to sleep as well despite waking up late today.  Of course, I can't do that without writing first so that's what I'm doing.

Dave's cute though.  Now that he knows I want to go to bed with him he is staying awake playing with his phone until I finish.  He started adding a daily vitamin to my medicine because he has become recently worried that I am going to get sick.  I think I got a very mild case of salmonella (my stomach and I haven't been good friends for the last few days) and it's got him concerned.  Also, I love that he brings me my medicine on a nightly basis now.  Really, I am so lucky that I got him as a husband.  Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment