Thursday, June 7, 2012

Yeah, I've written

I almost fell asleep in the bath tonight.  As much as the depression is causing the oversleeping, I think part is now habit.  My body is used to getting around 12 hours of sleep (yes, it's an absurd number of hours) so even when I've gotten plenty of sleep, my body doesn't feel like it.  Regardless, I figure it's not a bad idea for me to get this post written now so I can go to bed early if I choose.  I figure that it's better than me going to take a "nap" now only to wake up in 2 hours to write the post.  I have such horrible sleeping habits.

My work called asking if I could come in today and I decided that it was a good opportunity since I missed Monday due to FMLA.  I didn't do a full shift but I tried to make up some of the hours.  Hopefully, it will show that I'm not missing work on purpose or because I can.   Somehow though, walking into work onto what should be a day off made the day seem longer but I just have one more shift before another day off.  Okay, that's enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment