Saturday, June 2, 2012

Quick Post

If working until 11pm on a Saturday night (and missing out of a coworker get-together) wasn't sad enough, needing to wake up for a 7am shift tomorrow definitely cinches it.  Ah well, I am coming off having a few days off in a row so it's not that bad.  Plus, the coworker I'm covering for needed the day off and I'm glad I could help.  Between getting married, working the two jobs, and then dealing with the emotional struggles I haven't been able to help out much at work so it actually feels good that I can.

Anyway, June is here.  I've been anticipating this month for a while.  Three babies should be born this month and I've been super excited about that forever.  That is June signals summer for me even if technically doesn't start until the end of the month.  This past month or so was really challenging for me and I'm hoping that this month ushers better feelings.  Or at least make me strong enough to deal with them in a more productive way.

Huh, I guess that's really all I had to say tonight.  Ah well, I should be heading to bed anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment