Monday, June 4, 2012

So you had a bad day...

Today was not a good day for me.  I don't want to talk about it and I certainly don't want to write about it.  Honestly, if I hadn't missed a day of writing in the last year and a half I would never have sat down to write this.  Now, I only write due to the momentum from the past.  I mean, it's cool and all to have the momentum behind me but I'm getting bored with the "I don't want to write" posts and I'm the one writing them.  I also broke down today and enjoyed the comfort food of Five Guys which I now realize was silly. Mainly because I am in such a funk, I hardly enjoyed it.  I ate because I knew I had to and figured that my not having consumed anything since 8pm last night was giving me a headache.  So instead of consciously choosing to eat there after weeks and enjoying every bite, I just sat there numb and shoved the food in my month.   The food did fix my headache but it did little to elevate my mood and I just ended up back in bed trying to sleep it away much to the frustration of my husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment