Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Back to the routine

Had to go back to work today.  It wasn't too bad actually considering how much I was dreading it.  I'm glad it went well and no one yelled at me over the phone which is always huge.  One person who's an absolute jerk can totally ruin my day.  Please keep that in mind when you feel like screaming at someone over the phone: you may be responsible for completely ruining the other person's day.  For those of you who want to do just that, please try and remember that the person you're speaking to has very little power.   They are only able to do the bare minimum.  The people you are angry at are far above the person you are speaking to and you will not be able to speak with them, ever.

Unfortunately, aside from working, I did little else except sleep a lot.  I really want to try and break that habit.  Hopefully, I'll be able to.  Also completely forgot that I have to work on Thursday as well.  Not that I can complain too much as I just had a number of days off.   It will be mean I won't have to use one of my PTO days.  Anyway, that's really all I feel like saying right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment