Saturday, June 9, 2012

NBA finals

Okay, seriously, I hate my nose sometimes.  I finally sat down to work on the goals that I've been avoiding and my nose suddenly won't stop running.  For the past ten minutes I've had a sneezing fit and I've made every attempt I know to slow it even trying to let it run it's course.  I get my own mind working against me to assist in procrastination but my body doing it too.  Can sneezing be psychosomatic?  That would be cruel brain.  Cruel and unfair but possible I suppose.

Though if it's not psychosomatic, I definitely exposed myself to triggers by going for a walk around the pond for about an hour today.  So that could be part of it.  I'm taking all my medicine though and I refuse to stay inside all day when it's so nice out.  I guess I must accept these ramifications.  The walk was nice.  Just spending the day with my husband is something I thoroughly enjoyed.  We actually ran into my former skating coach on the walk which was really cool.  She seemed well and she was out with her daughter who is so grownup now.

Overall, a good day.  I did some work on the goals if not as much as I wanted to so I'll be satisfied with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment