Saturday, June 23, 2012

Rainy Day


It’s the middle of the afternoon and it’s raining.  We had come out to town because it’s apparently bikers’ weekend here and they were going to have some events and a parade of people on their bikes.  We also wanted to go hiking for a bit.  Luckily we made it to a waterfall and did some hiking there before the rain started.  Hopefully, it will just be a passing shower so we’ll be able to hang around for the other parts of the festivities.

Last night we hit up a bar in town and it turned out to be a lot of fun.  I’m not much of a bar person as I've always found them loud, dark, and overcrowded.  This was loud and crowded but there was plenty of light and you could move around.  It was the most eclectic mix of people ranging from young kids in college and people about to retire.  The band definitely showcased this as each of the members seemed to represent a different generation.   Between the bar and drinking even more so back at the cabin I got a bit too drunk for my liking.  Going to bed I felt the room spinning and thought I might be sick and waking up this morning wasn’t the best.  So yeah, I will probably not be doing the same tonight.

Alright, that’s all I’m going to write about today.   

No comments:

Post a Comment