Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blegh

We're on the way home from a cookout at Kevin and Amanda's home and I feel like crap. Such crap that I've decided to write this on my iPhone rather than wait to get back home to a computer. It's a pain in the butt but all I want to do is fall into bed and pass out. I'm pretty sure it's just allergies but who knows. I have the typical runny nose, itchy eyes, complete head congestion thing going on. It just better be gone by tomorrow because I really want to meet little Wyatt.

I already know he is absolutely adorable thanks to Facebook but I've yet to actually meet him or see mom and dad since he was born. If I'm feeling okay we'll be going with Feis and Becky. I can help but be worried about it because i'd be beyond devastated if I were to bring a cold to a newborn. I sent mom and dad a text and I'll see how I feel but I'm leaving that call to the parents. I don't know if any of that made sense but oh we'll. Really, really wish I didn't have to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment