Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Daily entry

I love the taste of milk.  It's become this new habit of drinking a glass while taking a bath and eating a cookie.  Tonight, though I poured myself one more.   At work, I had my annual review with my team lead and manager.  They had nothing but nice things to say and were extremely understanding toward what I'm going through.  I'm very lucky that way.   My manager commented that though she knows that I'm going through some difficulties in my life, it doesn't show at all when I'm on the phone.  Really,  I wished I did enjoy the actual work more because I couldn't ask for a better team to work for and with. I don't feel like I have colleagues but friends.

Also, I'm feeling a lot better tonight than I was last night.  It must have been the exhaustion, period induced anxiety.  Yeah, I'll blame it on hormones and lack of sleep, why not?  It's not like I suffer from anxiety or anything like that.  I do feel better.  I spoke to my mom tonight and something about the conversation just made me feel a lot better.  I'm excited to go away more than I'm anxious now.  It feels good and it will be nice to go away.  With that said, I'm going to join my adorable sleeping husband in bed for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment