Friday, June 8, 2012

Weekly Goals

Bleck! Within the last five minutes my allergies hit me hard.  My eyes are watering, my nose is both stuffy and running at the same time, my throat and ears are itchy.  What happened?   I was just sitting here doing what I always do.  It wasn't like I just stuffed my head into a bag of dust but whatever.  I took some medicine and hope that it will pass as quickly as it started.  Stupid allergies.

So I am making decent progress on the goals that I wanted to complete this week.  By that I mean, I'm completing the goals that I didn't consider more of a chore.  One of them was to complete some of the questions in the Depression workbooks that I have for my next therapy sessions but every time I pick it up I just feel so overwhelmed.  I end up just staring at it blankly before putting it back down.  There's also some writing that I want to do but that feels difficult too so I've been avoiding that.  I need to get on it.  I want to complete my list before next Wednesday.  I have some time but I can't keep wasting it like I'm doing now.


No comments:

Post a Comment