Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Work

Today turned out not to be so bad at work.  For approximately an hour, I had the CEO, my manager, and one of our IT guys surrounded my computer tying to figure out something that happened yesterday.  Really, that sounds worse than it actually was.  I've not had the chance to work with the CEO at all and he is a really good guy who does seem to know a lot about running a business and tracking down issues.   It could have been worse but really, I just found myself super antsy.  I couldn't sit still and the time just crawl.  When 7pm rolled around, I was out of their so fast.

My appointment went well today too though it was different than usual.  On my ride over, all I could think about was whether she ever got tired of listening to people complain all day.  I love that she's not one of those therapists who turns that question back on you with a "Why do think this question is important?"  She just answered honestly saying "yes" but that she felt like she was in a zone.  It's not like listening to friends; she gets paid to do this.  She also said that I would probably make a decent therapist myself as this isn't the first time I've been interested in her.   I actually do think I would do alright in that profession but it's the money for extra schooling.

Right now I'm just looking around.  All I can say is that I'm so happy to have the day off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment