Friday, March 23, 2012

Getaway

Writing everyday makes it difficult to write anything that is well thought out.  Okay, that's not true but there are so many other things that I want to do.  I want to just sit and watch my television show and mindlessly surf the web.  I've been feeling the stir of wanderlust.  Although there is nothing overly stressful happening in my life I just want to runaway with my husband to some tropical getaway.  We actually saw an incredible deal on Groupon but then tried to find flights and the price of the flights were absurd completely destroying that idea.  At first I was bummed because the hotel deal was more than we would have expected but those flights.  Not cool.

 Instead, I suggested that we enjoy a "staycation."  Even with the trip to DisneyWorld, we will have the time available for a couple of days off.  My suggested is that we take 4 days off and instead of going away, we just stay home and travel locally or just be together.  So I've started looking at different local areas we might be able to visit.  Right now we haven't thought much about it or gone into any detail but hopefully soon we'll just be able to wake up together and go to bed together for more than one night and day.


No comments:

Post a Comment