Sunday, March 18, 2012

Unwell

I woke up feeling like crap today.  I got through work which was great; however, I couldn't make it Alli's birthday party which saddened me.  Because I've been a stress case, I thought if I didn't make it would've been because of a panic attack not because I was just feeling ill in general.  Hopefully, I'm not coming down with something because I really don't know to deal with it.   It's been roller coaster of a month so far.  Ah well, it was a gorgeous day out and I did try and spend at least a half hour outside enjoying it.  Afterward, I got some much needed sleep literally sleeping for about 4 hours.  Even now that I'm awake, I don't feel fully rested and will be going back to bed shortly.  I am feeling a bit better though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment