Monday, March 5, 2012

Lesson

I've been all out of sorts since yesterday.  Done and discouraged and afraid are the prevalent emotions.  Thankfully, I have a therapy appointment tomorrow.  What a difference a week makes.  Last week I felt like I was ready to take on the world or at least myself.  I feel so far from that now.  I mean, I'm still eating properly or at least trying to anyway but I didn't go to yoga today or do much of any exercise.  I feel really nervous about exercising again.  I don't want to relapse.  I don't want to endure another one of those panic attacks.  So yeah, I don't know.

Perhaps it's just going to be a tough week and I have to just ride it out.  I can't do that.  I've ridden threw many a tough week and I'm sure that there are more than many more ahead of me.  Each of these moments where setbacks occur are learning experiences.  Maybe this is something else that I need to learned.  I'm not 100% sure what my lesson is just yet but hopefully with time it will reveal itself and I will be a better person as a result.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you are struggling right now. Good luck tomorrow with your therapist. Know that I am thinking about you. Life is a roller coaster. Some days, hell some weeks suck. The cool thing is that other days rock. Stay strong. Love you lots, Mom

    ReplyDelete