Thursday, March 22, 2012

Oh what a beautiful day!

Don't want to write today.  Oddly enough I had a post planned documenting the days evens but the idea of moving my pictures from my phone to the computer and putting them in this post seems like too much effort and I don't want to deal.  Yes, I know that there is very little effort involved but I still don't want to do it.  I'm so glad that I had the day off today--what a fabulous day to have off.  I know we've been totally blessed by the beyond amazing weather during the month of March but it's supposed to go away and I don't want it to! It's been perfect and I want it to stay.  I did make as much of it as I could today and spent a good portion of it outside and getting the most of the warmth and sunshine as possible.

I wish I could have tomorrow off as well but I'll get Saturday too.   Plus I need the money for some of the things Dave and I were discussing today.  Hope you had a lovely a day as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment