Friday, March 30, 2012

Love and Obscure Pinboard

I'm writing tonight because I have to and I've put it off long enough.  Dave just asked me, "What time is it?" To which I responded, "time to take my medicine?"  So he asked again, "what time is it?" And I begrudgingly answered "time to write..."  He won't let me slip up on this and that's totally awesome.  He knows just how disappointed I'd be if I skipped a day.  Really, he is just great.  I'm so head over heels, I know but I don't care.  Our relationship is healthy and I'm totally safe within it.  It took me marrying the man to let my guard down.  I guess it's better than never letting my guard down.

To help accumulate more points on our credit card, it's best for us to shop online.  Yeah, totally abrupt topic change, sorry.  Anyway, we have made the decision to get our non food products through the online world.   As a result, I've created a new pin board pinning all the different types of products that we may ever want to get.  I'm so sorry if you hate it and please don't follow it if you wish.  If I could make a private board, I would.  I really, really hope that they come out with that feature.  Sure, there are things that you would absolutely love sharing with the world but there are other things that the world is just not interested in like which products I would by to clean my house or whatnot.  Ah well, I look forward to that day.

Back to it then...

No comments:

Post a Comment