Wednesday, March 14, 2012

If you don't have anything nice to say....

Meh.  Not in the mood tonight.  Like not at all.  Really, I just feel like I have nothing good to say right now and you know that saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."  It's something you learn as a child to remind yourself to not speak unkind words toward others.  Kids tease and taunt each other all the time.  The saying is fitting for them.  However, it can also be used toward yourself.  If you don't have anything nice to say about yourself, don't say anything at all.  Funny how that isn't used toward ourselves; it should be.

Only bad thing about that is that I feel like I now have absolutely nothing to say.  I still have so much progress ahead of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment