Sunday, March 25, 2012

Family

Dave and I both went to bed around 7pm.  It's now just past 11 and I'm awake but Dave decided to to stay sleeping which I think is better as it was a long, stressful week and weekend for him.  My only hope is that he can continue to get a restful night's sleep.  I can hear him in there rustling about and I can't help but feel a bit badly for him.  He works so hard and never complains... not even a little bit.   I know he's my husband and I am totally biased but I admired him so much.   I look up to him and at the same time he is 100% my equal, my partner.   Of course there are things that I admire about all the people close to me but he just is my world and I wouldn't want it any other way.  This is what love is, I guess.

In other news, my parents have officially bought their plane tickets to DisneyWorld!  I'm so excited to get to go with them.  They haven't been on a vacation like this and I couldn't be happier for them.  The last year was very difficult for them and they had to make sacrifices that I don't think either of them ever anticipated after working as hard as they have for decades.  I can't even begin to express how much I'm looking forward to sharing that experience with them.  I'll admit that I wish my sister and Ben could join us too but with a new home and an upcoming wedding, they have more than enough of their plate.  Now Dave and I just have to get our own tickets!  Super pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment