Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Better day

Today was a much better day than yesterday which was a good thing.  I have one more seven hour shift tomorrow before I get a day off.  Not having two consecutive days off in a row is more difficult.  Perhaps though I just need to learn how to embrace the individual days that I have.  On the one hand I want to reduce my hours but on the other hand there are so many things worth saving and earning more money for.  Each day that I think about our finances, I think of something else that I hadn't been considering or some other type of buffer we need.  Anyway, my current thinking is to continue what I'm doing and keep my options open.

Aside from that, not too much really happened today.  I had another therapy appointment again today but so much of was focused on my work anxiety and the current funk I'm in.   While we were talking I realized just how much my current work situation (not necessarily the job, but everything) was stressing me out.  We were discussing how cardholders swearing at me and being rude or condescending appears to roll off my back to my coworkers but that it does affect me in other ways.  It possibly even contributes to my daily anxiety.  There was a certain feeling of validation when I got a response from the bank about the crazy lady I talked to yesterday (who basically swore at my nonstop through tears for a solid ten minutes) saying that they basically kicked her out of the bank because they couldn't deal with her.  Can I just say that I love it when banks do that!  Most people don't realize that if you are too much of a pain in the ass to a company or bank, they can and do refuse you service basically telling you to take your business elsewhere.  Take that bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment