Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lazy

I'm very tired tonight.   I woke up just in time to go to work which was at noon so I don't really know why exactly.  Of course, it could be the time of month.  Dave actually expressed concern about it but I think it's just the unfortunate side effect of doing it naturally without birth control.   Work actually seemed to move quickly today which is always a great thing as I feel like I've been counting down the minutes each day recently.  I suppose I'm just in a downward slump at work right now.  Like everything else, there are times when I'm extremely satisfied and then there are others when I am just working for the paycheck.  I think the new shift makes it harder to socialize.  It's still too busy and it wasn't until the last hour or so that we would begin to chat.  There's that and I really haven't been in the mood to do much of that either.   Like I said, I go to work, I do I what I have to, I come home and I look forward to the paycheck.  

No, it's not ideal but I've been too lazy to look for anything else right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment