Saturday, March 3, 2012

titles are hard

Had some problems with managing my food intake today which makes me sad because the day started out so promising.   We just had to pass by that cupcake bar on a side excursion to Needham.  Initially we just drove by it but eventually we decided that you can't just drive by a cupcake bar without stopping so we turned back around.  Dave thoroughly enjoyed his cupcake; however, mine just didn't sit right.  It was too rich or too sweet or too something and I couldn't finish it.  That was at least a good thing as it was an enormous cupcake.  Still though, upon leaving I was really bummed that my splurge on crappy food was not what I expected.  Also, it just left a bad taste in my mouth so I wasn't very hungry until approximately ten o'clock where I then found myself eating buttery popcorn and pasta salad.  Tough day today for my weight loss goals with the food and no exercise but I'll do better tomorrow. 

Other than the food the day and evening has been great.  We decided not to do too much tonight and I switch shifts with my coworker tomorrow.  Her husband had shoulder surgery and it's a lot more difficult finding a baby sitter to care for their toddler daughter until 11pm versus 3pm.  Normally, I prefer the day shift as I get out of work and still feel like I have a day left; however, it feels nice to not have to get up at 6am tomorrow morning.  I feel like I can just relax and chill.   

No comments:

Post a Comment