Friday, March 9, 2012

Another very short post

I didn't anticipate feeling so tired tonight but as I sit here I'm finding my eyes getting heavy and my breathing slowing down.  I suppose it is 1am so it's not that surprising; I'm not used to working so late.  Work went well again so that was nice.  It's amazing what working one hour less can do.  Six hours feels very different from seven.

Earlier today I went running again.  I did it by myself, at approximately the same time, and on the same treadmill.  I know that's strange to be proud of but those little similarities could all be triggers of another panic attack.  Still, I did it and I got through it.   Oddly enough, I've found that if I silently sing along to the music playing on my iPod I breathe better.  It seems strange but if it works then I'm all for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment