Friday, June 24, 2011

Writing things to say I've written

Ah Friday, the day of the week almost everyone looks forward to and by the time 5 o'clock rolls most grumble about their sitting in traffic as they await to begin their couple of days off.  On the radio, you hear things like "it may be rainy and gross but at least it's 5pm on a Friday.  What was I doing at 5pm this Friday?  Sitting in the same traffic as everyone else only I was going to work and beginning my five day workweek.  It was quite a sobering experience.  But now Friday night is over and I'm one more day closer to Tuesday.

Speaking of, despite my initial "I need to get going on the wedding" inclination of earlier this week, I've made very few gains as far as productivity goes.  Instead, I chose to spend the past two nights just hanging out with Dave minus my anxiety.  It's strange, when we first moved into this apartment Dave and I used to sit on our little couch and watch movies and tv all the time.  Last night was the first time we've really done that since I had my nervous breakdown.  I think it made me a bit anxious going to bed last night because I had a hard time falling asleep.  How sad that we kind of lost that habit in my crazy.   Anyway, I need to redouble my efforts and really finalize some of my plans.  And actually make some plans that need to be made too.  So tonight is a short post while I now move on toward those kinds of thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment