Saturday, June 25, 2011

Short night, short post

It's on days like these that writing seems like a cumbersome task.  After working until 11 tonight, I need to be back at work for 7 am tomorrow morning and writing is the last thing I really want to do right now.  I just want to mindless search and play on the interwebs and zone out in front of the television before going to bed.  Trying to come up with something interesting to talk about right now just isn't a high priority for me right now.  Stupid blinking cursor; stop reminding me that I have nothing to say. You know I understand writer's block when you are trying to write something creative but when I'm just trying to write anything that comes to mind, what's up with my brain not thinking.

It was also one of those days that my heart goes out to other people too.  On Facebook, I saw that one of my close friends was going through a tough time.  I didn't get a chance to talk with her so I don't know if she was just having a bad day or if it was something more.  Deep down, I know that she is going to be fine but I still feel concerned.  Also, while I was working I was talking to one of my coworkers and she was having a rough night too.  We did get the chance to talk and I just feel for her.  She is such a good person and I can't stand that she is feeling such pain.  I think I'm just being super sensitive right now because I'm not usually so affected by what others are going through particularly when, in both cases, it could be completely fine tomorrow morning.  So yeah, hopefully in both cases everything ends up being fine and I'm just making something out of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment