Sunday, May 27, 2012

Snippet

Somehow I almost forgot to write again.  Since I've been at work, I've had a headache I haven't been able to shake.  I'm tired and kind of cranky though I have no reason to be except for the dull pain in my head.  Is that reason enough?  Really I just want to lie down and rest.  I'm very happy that I have the next couple days off from work.  It will be good to just not have it hanging over my head.  Dave has tomorrow off too and it will be really nice to spend the day together.  I feel like between work and the wedding we haven't hung out a lot.  He's sitting next to me watching Oprah's The Next Chapter about the major of Newark.  It's not the show that I'm enjoying though.  It's him being next to me while I type.  It feels nice to just have him next to me.  More than anything that's all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment