Saturday, May 19, 2012

Early to bed

I might turn in early tonight.  Tomorrow is Sunday so I have to wake up super early for work and I've come home from Katie's not feeling my best.  Of course, I had a wonderful time as I knew I would but I'm sad because I'll never be able to own cats.  Ever.  Katie and Jared's kitties are adorable and I want to pet them but my allergies forbid it.  Within a half hour my nose was completely congested and I was rapidly losing my voice.   I wanted to stay longer, linger a while more, but knowing I needed my voice for the phones tomorrow so I left sooner than I anticipated.

Now that I'm home, it's like I've hit a wall.   I haven't spoken much so I'm unsure of where my voice is at but I just feel exhausted.  So I think I just might finish this episode of "Scorned: Love Kills" before going to bed.  That's a good idea.  I will do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment