Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Another daily documentation

It was such a busy day at work.  The calls were crazy and fraud was rampant.   There was lots to do and oddly enough, I didn't find myself getting anxious, irritated, or flustered like I normally do.  I think it helped that it was making the day go by more quickly.  It's absolutely awful when it's super busy and the day drags anyway.   Also got a few of the days that I wanted off.  I didn't ask for much and I'll probably need to request more so I don't lose any of the hours that I've earned.

Like yesterday, I slept for far too long and only woke up with just enough time to throw the dishes into the dishwasher and drive to work.  I was determined to get up in time for the dishes.  I don't think I've ever done that but Dave is doing so great with maintaining our apartment.  He did the laundry the other day, he makes sure things are picked up and thrown away.  His discipline is making me stick to it too.  It's so easy to get lazy and let things sit but I don't want to go back there and he doesn't either.   This is good for us.

So yes, I had little productivity before work but since I've come home I've finished the mother's day gifts.    I bought my mom her gift last night too which makes me really happy.  I'd like to get something else for Dave's mom as well but aren't really sure what.   Also, my dad's birthday is just around the corner and I need to get him something so I've got figure that out.  I did get things for Katie.  All I need to is to put them together.   All in all, we've had a few special dates coming up.  Oh yeah, there's also Feis and Becky's wedding gift too.  We're almost there.   I enjoy gifting though and I think I'm getting better at it.  It's always been so hard for me but I'm making those little steps.  I'll be a great gifter some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment